Live everyday as if it was your last..

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Guellos @ Eastwood City, Libis [Food, Places]

Jigs and I went out last saturday.  Supposedly, we should've gone to pioneer area but it was raining hard so we ended up in Eastwood again.  After eating at Dencio's, we decided to move to another place for our drinking session since there were no more available table at the smoking area.  We ended up in Guellos.  Jigs ordered his shooters and I got me some Gilbey's premium strength.  Jigs saw the kilawing tanige at Dencio's menu earlier so he decided to get that one here.  And it wasn't as impressive as I have tasted elsewhere before.  A dreambreaker.. haha.  Why is there lettuce, tomato, cucumber.. is this a salad? not spicy enough.. and the fish tastes like it hasn't absorbed much vinegar/spices yet.  Oh well.. maybe next time, I'll have better luck with my favorite beer match.

kilawing  tanige - the dreambreaker

my fave beer drink as of date..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My photo
Pasig, Philippines
Software Engineer
Freelance Photographer

Live Traffic Feed

Twitter

NetworkedBlogs

Visitors



Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Total Pageviews