Live everyday as if it was your last..

Monday, July 13, 2009

Shrinking Burgers.. the next generation [Food]

It's really disappointing nowadays the size of burgers in fastfood chains in the Philippines.  I remember when I was younger, I was already unsatisfied with the small sized burgers and usually ordered the Big burger to satisfy the hunger of a growing boy.  If that's the case back then.. what more now?  It's not just the burgers.. also with the chicken.  I remember when the American base was still here.. Our family go out to the KFC branch near Clark and the chickens were huge!  *sigh* I miss the old days..

the mouse is even bigger than the burger.. haha

2 Comments:

Cookie on 7/14/09, 5:28 AM said...

Look at it this way...it's just that your mouse is getting bigger :P

Emir Reyes on 7/14/09, 10:59 AM said...

yeah.. but why would I need a bigger mouse???
haha =P

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My photo
Pasig, Philippines
Software Engineer
Freelance Photographer

Live Traffic Feed

Twitter

NetworkedBlogs

Visitors



Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Total Pageviews