Live everyday as if it was your last..

Monday, September 14, 2009

Aguila Auto Glass [Automotive, Places]

Aguila Auto Glass

I got robbed last Sunday night. We decided to eat dinner. Parked at the side of 3 Sisters (I won't eat here again!!! No security crap!!.. and you shouldn't too) in Kapitolyo Pasig. The culprits broke the rear right window and took my badminton gear bags and Merfie's bags. Luckily, there wasn't much inside those bags. Just my badminton gear!!! my two rackets!!! my gum sole shoes!! my tube of shuttlecocks!! My new shirt that I only used once... and did I mention about my two badminton rackets!!! Haha. Oh well, that's life. We're still lucky its just material things that was lost.

Nope.. they're not the culprits. They are replacing the broken window.

Broken Glass

Where: Aguila Auto Glass Buendia (no stock at C5 branch)
Damage: Php 800 Replacement and Php 200 labor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My photo
Pasig, Philippines
Software Engineer
Freelance Photographer

Live Traffic Feed

Twitter

NetworkedBlogs

Visitors



Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Total Pageviews