Live everyday as if it was your last..

Sunday, September 27, 2009

DQ break [Food]

After getting stuck in my apartment without electricity, and CR facility due to flood caused by Ondoy and a tiresome Sunday morning cleaning septic tank overflow aftermath within the compound, Flor and I spent the day at the megamall for some air conditioned time together. And I just thought a DQ treat would really help for such an occasion.


Oh my.. So goooooooooooooodddd!!!!!


Flor got DQ's green tea beverage. She liked it so much she purchased another one when we passed by DQ at Shell NLEX.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My photo
Pasig, Philippines
Software Engineer
Freelance Photographer

Live Traffic Feed

Twitter

NetworkedBlogs

Visitors



Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Total Pageviews