Live everyday as if it was your last..

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Xtremely Xpresso Cafe @ The Marquee Mall [Food]

Xtremely Xpresso Cafe

After going to Don Bosco Academy - Mabalacat for the field demo of my nephew, Havrell, we decided to have our family lunch at Xtremely Xpresso Cafe at the Marquee Mall. This place sure is a good stop after visiting the hot air balloon festival at clark.. I'm still not sure if we'll be going.. :D  Anyway, Marquee Mall is just 15-30 mins away from Clark 


I decided before on my last post about Xtremely Xpresso Cafe to visit again.  Finally had lunch with the family.  This would be awesome :D




Visit their website

Nachos for appetizers..


the kids ordered vanilla drinks..


Potato salad is not bad at all :)












Spaghetti Carbonara











Pomodoro..











the awesome rib platter..










 
and the huge pizza, Big Ben



And it's another stomach filling Sunday.. 

You can visit my multiply for more photos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My photo
Pasig, Philippines
Software Engineer
Freelance Photographer

Live Traffic Feed

Twitter

NetworkedBlogs

Visitors



Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Total Pageviews