Live everyday as if it was your last..

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

New Glasses [Health]

Ideal Vision

Man.. my eyes hurt.. last Sunday, I got my eyes checked at Ideal Vision in Megamall.  Well, I know there would be some changes with my lens grade since I'm having difficulty with my vision for the past weeks.  Now, I don't know if my eyes are still adjusting or if I don't have the right prescription glasses with me.  Both my sunglasses and my eyeglasses have the new lens.  Oh rats.. I just have to wait awhile if my eyes would adjust.. else.. I need to get the right lens grade for me.. Just a reminder for you guys who are using eyeglasses.. always get your eyes check every after six months.  You won't know if you need to get the lens change.  Take care of your eyes.. You only have two.  Definitely, you need those.


2 Comments:

Unknown on 2/12/10, 1:30 PM said...

Thankfully I don't need eyeglasses as of the moment...Thank you carrots! :)

Emir Reyes on 2/13/10, 8:57 AM said...

Yeah.. how I wish I don't need glasses.. veggies don't have any effects on me :(

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My photo
Pasig, Philippines
Software Engineer
Freelance Photographer

Live Traffic Feed

Twitter

NetworkedBlogs

Visitors



Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Total Pageviews