Live everyday as if it was your last..

Thursday, February 11, 2010

North Road Parking @ McKinley Hill [Automotive, Places]

Same rate for a lesser service

Coding Thursday is here again.  Waking up so early to rush and beat 7am so you won't get caught by traffic enforcers.  The difference now is I don't have the pleasure of getting a free parking outside the office building premises (North Road at the back of One World Square).  Started last February 8, 2010, there is now a parking rate of P50/12 hrs.  What? That's the same rate as the covered paid parking (see image below).  That's just crazy!  Why put the same rate as the obviously better service?  Maybe Megaworld owns everything.. But come on.. same rate and your car is sun dried or showered by nature..


Anyway, one thing that bothers me is that how come people are still parking outside.  Are they stupid?  Maybe somebody can comment about this.

Last note, I remember back when parking was still free.. the guards have a different look at me.. like I'm a suspicious person.  One time I saw bunch of people at motorcycle portion of the parking.. something was up.. maybe something was stolen.  So I tried digging and found on the web about motorcycles being stolen at the same parking lot. And it dawned to me.. Maybe the guards are thinking I'm a possible suspect since I'm driving a pick up  truck and parking there a lot.  Makes sense.  Motorcycles can be easily be lifted and put at the back of a pick up.  Crap.  Why am I always the suspicious person?  I'm not bad looking at all.  Oh well, not an issue anymore.  I'm parking at the multilevel parking from now on.  If it's the same rate and security is bad.. why park outside?  One thing that lingers on our minds.  If they charge the same rate now for the lesser service and people are still parking there.. what's stopping them from increasing the rate of the better service?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My photo
Pasig, Philippines
Software Engineer
Freelance Photographer

Live Traffic Feed

Twitter

NetworkedBlogs

Visitors



Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Total Pageviews