Live everyday as if it was your last..

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Crocs Mega sale [Events]

Crocs Sale

Driving along a street I don't know in Pasig (I took detour.. traffic was heavy due to fire/s that occurred yesterday), I saw an AD and it made my eyes light up.  Haha.  Crocs! Sale!  My feet are dying to get one.  I missed last year's event so here's my chance to get some and throw my rock-hard CAT sandals away!  Bwahahahahaha!!! And free entrance for CITI card holders.. Woohoo!  Lucky me! Now, I only need to find out where is that Mega Tent located along Meralco Ave... hmmm..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My photo
Pasig, Philippines
Software Engineer
Freelance Photographer

Live Traffic Feed

Twitter

NetworkedBlogs

Visitors



Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Total Pageviews