Live everyday as if it was your last..

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Uncle Moe's [Food, Places]

Uncle Moe's Shawarma Hub

Location: United St. Kapitolyo Pasig

Some pictures I took when Merf and I visited Uncle Moe's on two separate occasions this month.











What better way to start your meal none other than ox brain.. oh cholesterol come inside my body!












Musaka Melt - from what I remember this bowl was almost full.. hmm..











Beef Kebab!













Beef Shawarma











Chicken Shawarma

Merf bought a cup of yogurt ice cream at Dave's Naturals just at the back where Uncle Moe's location.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My photo
Pasig, Philippines
Software Engineer
Freelance Photographer

Live Traffic Feed

Twitter

NetworkedBlogs

Visitors



Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Total Pageviews