Live everyday as if it was your last..

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Crocs Mega sale [Events, Commentaries]

Crocs Mega sale - "Exclusive" Citicard holders

Yesterday was really exhausting.  Merf and I went to the Crocs mega sale.  I was really hoping that there won't be a lot of people but I was naive.. Haha. Passing by the mega tent by 7:30, the gates were still closed so we continued to have our breakfast at Metro walk.  When we returned at 9:20, there was already a long line waiting for us. Noooo!  the line was already long enough that we don't have space for the tent provided for the first few customers.  I'm guessing we were at 100 - 150th in line.  But we were still lucky, when the event started, it's like the line just vanished and into the chaos we entered...


I don't know what happened.  There were a lot of people but when the time came for us to pay for our picks, the line at the cashier just got jam packed! Credit card machines were malfunctioning everywhere.  Oh and other credit cards are also allowed to be used? what? So the said preview sale exclusively for Citicard holders was just a lie? Aargh! I'm mad.  I was already shouting "cash!", so I can pay cash and get out of this hell.  Luckily, Merf was there to pacify the build of anger/annoyance/wrath/evil from within! Nyahahaha.  Crap.. our total receipt didn't reach 5k. So I only get 1 free movie ticket.  :( That sucks!

Oh and I even saw my college batchmate Stephen with his wife Lady.  They were lucky to get ahead of us paying.  Take care fellow feet lovers.  And, we have to rush out of there since we still need to report for work.  Good luck to us.  I'm already hungry and it's traffic everywhere!

2 Comments:

Alpha Centauri on 3/18/10, 9:15 PM said...

nauna lang kami sa inyo ng mga 5 minutes.. tapos biglang dumami na yung tao sa pila.. then swerte rin na me open na counter for cash.. ni-bypass ang mga 5 tao sa line dahil dun..

ironic kasi citibank sponsored tapos sira ang karamihan ng mga credit card machines.. haha..

Emir Reyes on 3/19/10, 8:34 AM said...

Yep, you guys were lucky. The staff responsible for queuing didn't call out for customers willing to pay cash. They just asked the ones on the first or second rows. By the time we were already first row, they stopped asking. We just opted to wait and use the card so we can avail the free movie tickets. =P

It's just really disappointing that they were not ready for the event.

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My photo
Pasig, Philippines
Software Engineer
Freelance Photographer

Live Traffic Feed

Twitter

NetworkedBlogs

Visitors



Personal - Top Blogs Philippines

Total Pageviews